- Retirement and Transition



On January 11th I retired from Keystone (Boyce)
Owner Mike Galliher making comments

My immediate boss, Patty Campbell
Sherry Slavin also had kind words

Cathy Brantley,
friends I will always treasure

The beautiful retirement cake that
Brenda baked

Last day at work

Sledding in Anderson with Elizabeth, John, the Twins, and Charity

Traveling


The Washington Monument

The US Capitol

With Niece Melody and Tony in Richmond, VA
                                 

At Duke University in Durham, NC


Teen Valley Ranch in Plumtree, NC
where I worked 40 years ago
The Chalet
At Rocky Bottom Camp in SC
where we went to camp over 55 years ago

At the market in Charleston SC
Visiting with Andrew and Melissa and family in Huntsville
A friend Lyn met in Huntsville


The house in Waycross where I lived 40 years ago

Waycross, GA
the church and school where I worked 40 years ago
                                   

The "shotgun house" where family lived in early eighties
Thomasville, GA

Lyn and Joy at Ft. Frederica
on St. Simons Island, GA

Lyn's delightful new extensions

Riding on St. Simons Island

Oldest Wooden Schoolhouse, St. Augustine, FL
Grace and Joy prepared an anniversary feast for us before we left


Grace and Lyn playing Jenga


Comments

  1. Wow!!!!! Y'all did an extensive whirlwind tour before leaving! I'm SO glad you made this blog, Joseph. Looking at the pictures and reading your informative and witty comments helps me feel as if I'm catching up on all the fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment